Friday, August 1, 2008

Crap!

The reason why i haven't been posting is because i've been grounded. Apparently, my mother thought i yelled at her on the phone when i really didn't, so she thought that was worth 14 days of my free time. Also, we got into a huge fight a few days ago and she slapped me hard, I can't even remember why we were fighting; it was early in the morning and i had my period. Anyway, now i can't go to the Breaking Dawn party that was supposed to be an all-nighter thing. It's tonight and i'm kinda pissed at the moment. But at least i can actually get the book, which is good because i've been only waiting my whole life for it!!

I started reading a new series that i found somewhere, its called Vampire Diaries and its awesome. I just got them yesterday and i'm already on the last book, Dark Reunion. It's cool for books that were written in 1991. Once I'm done with them then i'm going to read Breaking Dawn which i'm going to get probably tomorrow afternoon. there is no way i'm going to sleep tonight.

more later

No comments: