Friday, August 15, 2008

Yep...

I have a lot to do this week, so yeah...

Tomorrow I'm going to my friends beach house somewhere. I know i'm going to have a lot of fun, i always have fun with her. Plus i've never been to a beach house. But before i go there i have to help my Aunt out a little with a yard sale. My Great Aunt died last year and we finally sold her house, all we need to do is sell her stuff now, i guess. I've never really hosted a yard sale, so yeah.

Monday i'm going to go see HellboyII: The Golden Army with my friend, Joey, my sister, and her boyfriend. I've been trying to make plans with them and i finally have anough money for a ticket. I can't wait.

Tuesday is orientaion and i'm a little nervous. I haven't seen my classmates in forever and i got alot of new clothes that might not be my school style. Whatever, if they give me lip i'll ignore them

Wenesday...CONTACTS APPOINTMENT!!!! i might be able to get purple ones, depending on the price.

I go back to school on the tuesday after orientation...

No comments: