Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HELLO!!!!!!

My internet is down so i'm typing all this from the library.

...wow, nothing seems to have happened in the past few days....except that i've been reading books, mostly. Call me bookworm and call me a nerd, but i love to read. The characters in my books understand me and i understand them...

Has anyone ever read Boys that Bite? or Stake That! or Girls the Growl??? no? well...i've been reading those along with Breaking Dawn, Vampire Kisses, and something else probably.


I start freshman year in high school in two weeks...TWO FREAKING WEEKS!!!!!! All well, i hope i meet some hot emo boys ;-)

1 comment:

Erin!Mal said...

i have read all of those books. yuo seem decent to internet befreind checkout mah blog puh-leez! lifethroughanartistseyes.blogspot.com :] also i do not believe you need to label people emo :[