Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Great Day

Yeah, title says it all.

First, i went to the eyestore to get a perscription for contacts. I went in and the guy put them in (incorrectly, of course) and told me to go to Contact Classes tomorrow at 2:15 P.M. Contact Class is just a session teaching you how to put in your contacts correctly so that you dont hurt yourself. I cant wait. The only bad news was that i wont be able to get purple ones. The reason why is a little too complicated for me to understand, so yeah.

I'm not sure if i mentioned this (i probably did though) but my iPod pretty much exploded on the inside, so i had to go to the Apple Store to get it fixed. Well, guess where i went today: The Apple Store.

The place was awesome, you could acutally play on the Mac computers and listen to the iPhone and iPod touch and everything. And the costumer serves was excellant. I walked in with my father and three workers asked us if we were all set. It was annoying, yes, but still, not many stores do that. To make everything better, i get a FREE iPod to replace my broken one, and i didn't even have the right warentee. We just waited...then again, some asshole cut in front of us right when the worker was looking at my iPod, but hey, if i get a free iPod out of waiting in the Apple store with a bunch of active Mac labtops, i'm not complaining at all. The only bad news in this is that the worker had to order a new one and will call my father when it comes in in about 3 to 4 days, so i'll have it by the weekend, probably so i'll already be with him.

Well, there is my great day. I hope you have one as well ^-^

No comments: