Saturday, August 2, 2008

Crap! (part 2)

Sorry about that, i was using the computer at my friends house and he wanted to go on.

Anyway, turned out i did end us sleeping, with the help of some Tylenol PM. My mother suggested it when i told her i had a headache. She probably thought i was going to sneak out or something. The pill had no side effect...other then drowsiness, it didn't kick in for a half hour after i took it and i couldn't get comfortable, but when i tried to get up, i was so dizzy so i stayed put. Granted i slept well, but i don't want to do it again.

Something weird seems to be happening to me; there was a storm last week and it was thundering and lightening and everything. I wasn't afraid (quite the opposite) i was laughing. Uncontrollably. I couldn't stop laughing until i almost chocked myself in my pillow. I don't know what made me do it, but i did.

I'm going to start keeping a real diary once i go back to school. I'll try and keep this up, i kinda like it, dispite the fact that nobody really reads it, probably. I already have the book, but with every great diary, you need a great pen, so once school shopping starts, i'll get some really good pens, ones that work.

maybe red or purple or just plain black ^.^

No comments: