Saturday, August 23, 2008

My new hair

Okay, you know in my default picture i have a little red in my hair? You know...it's all...red n such.....

anyway, i washed it all out (it was from last year anyway) and now i'm back to my original hair color...sort of, my natural hair is almost black and the hair i have now is a little lighter. Anyway...just thought you ought to know because i like it this way and when school starts in two days everyone will be all OMG!!!!!

or maybe even WTF? but i dont care, their hair sux anyway

2 comments:

Watching said...

I just read your whole blog, like two seconds ago... Anyway,I love reading too,like crazy. You like vampire books a lot don't you? Have you tried the Vampire Academy series or House of Night series yet.Those are pretty good I guess. I just started freshmen year four weeks ago. You start yours in September?

Erin!Mal said...

i read your whole blog too. i <3 vampires and reading and alternative music and please check out my blog :] also vamp. academy is dumb and house of night, zoey makes me angry with her stupidness i also dont like twilight linkage: lifethroughanartistseyes.blogspot.com :]:]:]:]:] comment me please if you are not wrapped up in other tings oh i am also a freshman and i (obviously) like to talk a lot :]