Saturday, August 30, 2008

Catching Up

Okay, i have no idea the time was when i last posted......and i'm lazy to check.....but i just started school on Aug. 26. it wasn't bad at all. I have most of my classes with my friends and the school is great. I already have my little gang of Emo kids who are much older then me.....actually i just hang out with them in the mornings in the cafiteria....i dont really know any of them yet. But they are cool and they love me and all my friends.

The first day i met up with them (second day of school) this kid who was probably a Jr. or Sr. was looking at me. not in a 'your in my way' kind of way, more of a 'i dont know what to make of you' kind of way. It wasn't rude, i mean, here i was, a freshman, hanging out with kids who are much olde then me. Another thing was that he didn't talk to any of his friends really. He just sat there in his seat listening to his iPod. I wanted to tell him me name and i wanted him to know mine, just to make a friend. But i have no idea how to do things like that without there being awkwardness. And i hate being awkward.

IF ANYONE READS THIS BLOG, YOU MUST CHECK OUT THE AWESOME RANDOMNESS OF ERIN! her blog URL is http://lifethroughanartistseyes.blogspot.com/ it is long, but that is totally cool. She is interesting!!

I went to see Disaster Movie yesterday and it was FUNNY!!! i've never actually seen a spoof moive (i have no life) but i really liked this. It was stupid and dumb in a way that could only make me laugh. I went with my sister, her boyfriend, and my friend, Joe (i think of Joe as my older brother....then again, my sister did adopt him as a younger brother...)

I have no idea if i mentioned this in previous posts, but i broke my iPod and had to get a new one, well, i did and it was FREE, even though i do not have the warentee (however the hell you spell that) I replaced all 370 songs in 10 minutes and i'm listening to Gone With the Sun by H.I.M. You should check that band out.....IT ROX!!!

My mother is going to some wedding and thank god i do not have to go, i'll just hang out and do things....i dont know what they are yet though.

I went on converse.com and made my own pair of chuck taylors. They are Black and Purple and such.

crap, my mother just broke a pair of her favorirte shoes....guess who is getting blamed. Your truly

1 comment:

Erin!Mal said...

aw i feel special for being mentioned in your blog and i am very amazingly random. :]