Thursday, August 7, 2008

~W00T!~

I FINISHED BREAKING DAWN!!!!!

Sorry, 'bout that, just wanted to SHOUT TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! Ahem...gotta stop that.

Anyway, I have had my nose buried in the pages of Stephanie Meyer's last book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, and let me tell you, what a story!!! I'm not going to say anything about it in case you are someone who hasn't finished reading it yet.

A few days ago, i went to some beach in some place with my grandparents, two aunts, my sister and her boyfriend. The beach was crazy; on low tide, it took you 20 minutes to walk to the water and get wet and another 20 to come back. But when tide was high, it took less then a second, depending on where you are set up.

After the beach, we went to eat ice cream. I had frozen yogurt because of my diet, but it was homemade like the rest of the ice cream. After the ice cream we went to a tower, and here comes the wierd part, i dreamt of the tower!! I had never been there before, but in a dream. I looked up at it, completely in surprise. I thought it was weird. I recognized almost every detail of the tower without looking at it, even the writing on it. It was wierd. Theres a word for what happened, but i forgot it.

No comments: