Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sweet

i slept over my friends house the other day. Her name is Emma and she managed to get on my mothers good side somehow, but in reality, she's eviler then i am! and i'm one hell of a villain, let me tell you. Anyway, we watched a few episodes of Invader Zim (ZIM EATS WAFFLES W00T!!). Emma is an awesome friend. She's letting me borrow her Full-Metal Alchemist Manga. I'm only on volume 3 but that's only because i just started.

I went to my father's house today. I go there every weekend. I like my room there better because i have MY OWN!...and the bed is bigger. I also had softball practise. We're in the championships so we need to PRACTISE! good thing i actually went to this one because we practised plays and such and had these weird code names for the plays like 'Soccer 1' 'Soccer 2' and 'Soccer 3' Why they used Soccer? I have no clue, i play outfield so i don't need to worry about crap like that, plus i'm quiting after this season, so .... yeah.

I finally know the tattoo i'm going to get; a bar code. I even know what numbers i'm using, but i'm not saying anything yet because i feel that i should wait. Emma really supports my decision, and she helped me decide some of the numbers.

No comments: