Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blog Entry # *

Okay, i have finally come to my senses about the guy who liked me.

but now theres another....

Don't think of me to be someone who just drops one person and goes to another, because i'm not like that. The senior is...well....older then me and it would never work.

My new crush is a freshman, but he stayed back a year. He is so cool. He's a bit....((how do i put this delicately)) i dont know how to explain it, but i do like him and he gives the best hugs ;)

*sigh* but he thinks hes ugly, im talking to him right now saying that he is very good-looking.

We have a lot in common because i think i'm fat.

My friend thinks we make a cute couple because he was hugging me in Robitics Club today.

Oh yeah, i'm in Robitics Club by the way. My crush is in it and he was sharing a seat with me and all and *dreamy sigh*

i dont know if he likes me though. I think he flirts with me and i flirt back.

MY GOD HE IS CUTE!!

No comments: