Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blog Entry # &

I've been feeling really weird lately.....

Like, I've been hearing voices (they actually talk to me), I've been feeling really depressed, and I seem to be doing better in school (my mom still thinks i could do better.) I haven't been crying as much, but I just don't seem to care anymore. I am actually reading a new book called Lord Loss by Darren Shan and I'm still bored. Nothing is entertaining me and i just feel....empty.

Is this what it's like to be in a relationship? I like him and i don't feel this empty around him, but when we're separated i just feel so bored with nothing to do. I don't LOVE him at all, but i guess i just need the company...







Then again, it is that time of month....

1 comment:

Blue Rose said...

i know how you feel. thats usely me. and trust me it never really goes away it just gets covered up