Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Entry #<

Okay, I went out with Luke, but he was a major jerk. I don't even think he even liked me at all. When i told him we should just be friends, he was all, "Okay, whatever." I mean, i don't like him anymore, but he could have at least paused or sighed or something. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I like someone else (though i am not ready to date for a little longer^^) the only problem with this kid is that i'm known for hating him.....and i have no idea how to make friends.

My friend (i know, weird, isn't it?) said that in Algebra i sould just walk up to him and say "You are my new best friend" for the next week and a half, then start talking to him about my problems. I don't really know him, so being friends with him would make me a little better. I don't remember why i hated him, but i guess he's alright. So tomorrow i'm gonna be all "YO MY NEW BEST FRIEND, BITCH!" and call it a day. I'm known to be pretty silly in Algebra anyway, so this won't be anything new to any of the classmates.....except maybe the kid i like.






i need a hobby....

No comments: