Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Entry # #

Okay....what haven't i said in the past few posts....

I went to a movie yesterday and saw Ghost Town. I thought it would be a scary movie, but it was rather hilarious. It was about this guy who HATED people, i am serious, he just completely wanted all people dead. Well, you should see the movie because it was great.

What else happened....?

I read this book called Silver Kiss. The author is the one who also wrote Blood & Cholcolate, but i forgot her name. Anyway, the book was amazing, but it was sad too. I loved it so.

Did i mention at all that i finally got ahold of a book i've been trying to get ahold of? Well, i did, it was The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. I havent read the second one yet, but i'm waiting for it at the library. That series is great, no joke. (yes, its vampire)

OMG, theres this guy who likes me and i like him back, only problem is that i'm a freshman and he's a senior.....Help me!
!
!
!

1 comment:

Watching said...

The Author is Anette curtis klause... You should just, um.... like someone else. hehe