Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog Entry # ?

I finally have my own digital camera. It was my sisters old one so its not all 'Hey, yeah, I'm new and better then you,' in fact, it sucks. But it's mine and its all i have at the moment. It'll do for now anyway. The camera took the new picture of me near my About Me section....i told you it was horrible.

My bro told me that a boy that sits with us in the morning likes me and he will not tell me who!!! I am so frustrated at him!!! He did tell me one kid, who just likes me but apparently doesn't date...i dont talk to him at all even though we are in the same homeroom, but whatever, I just really want to know who the other kid is!! He said that my sister and my mother know him and that i talk to him all the time. But the only boy i talk to his Chris and he's gay! He said he will shake hands with him to let me know, but he'll probably do it when i'm not paying attention.

Got to go eat dinner now, more soon

2 comments:

Erin!Mal said...

how frustrating. (gay guys are awesome)

Taylin said...

this is completely random, but your blog is totally awesome. just the colors and font etc. plus you read some damn good books. i know cuz ive read them too =]