Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bored out of my skull

Right at this very moment i am at my godmothers house. The two young boys are playing on the bed......and being very annoying about it. But whatever. The little girl just came in. She's so cute.

Today me and my father were supposed to go out and buy a digital camera. But one of my great aunts had a mild stroke. She's fine though. She's old and crazy and doesn't even speak a word of english.....i dont even know what she says half the time. But anyway, we couldnt get one. But i told him the model i wanted and he said he'll get it sometime this week or something.

Well, this was short and sweet....and the boys are now fighting. The oldest one is a pain in my ass. He's whinny and hates to lose. If he keeps that up, he will never make it in the world. I'm so sick and tired of scolding him that i just give up now. He's the only little kid i have problems with.

And only him. God, when i have kids, i'm going to make sure their not brats like him.

No comments: