Saturday, December 13, 2008

BLog Entry....HELP!!!

okay, i just went on a date to see a movie with my...boyfriend. We saw Four Christmases, which was okay. It was funny, better then i thought.

Anyway, i met this kid on a Spanish trip to New York and my friend brought along this kid with her. He was okay.

He asked me out that day.

i said yes and we started going out.

As i was saying, we were going to the movies and we kissed.



IT WAS SCARY!!



he's a great guy, though, he is really cute and really really sweet. He treats me good and he seems like he really likes me. But he's also akward and a SCARY kisser. i mean, i dont normally judge with the ways guys kiss,.....but it was like he was chewing gum!!!

i'm going to try to tell him to just be friends monday......i feel so bad......

Okay, now that thats out of the way, i seriously think im losing my mind.....like i really do think i'm going crazy....and i dont know what it is.

i keep saying things i dont mean....im hearing voices.....and i'm have mixed feelings about everything. its sad, very sad. My mother and i fought a while back and i said that maybe i should see someone for help, but she refused and yelled at me more

I've only felt worse since then. I dont want to tell my friends because they hear enough of my complaining everyday, its sux to be them lol....

I finally got Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. I've been waiting for it for ever!!!!

okay, its getting late, i need to get to sleep, i have my friends birthday party tomorrow, but i cant say what i got her yet, just in case she reads this....

1 comment:

Blue Rose said...

if you think your crazy then your not.
you only crazy if you have those things happen and you think your fine