Saturday, April 25, 2009

Idk

I don't know why, but i feel really depressed today.

I mean more depressed then usual. I feel like crying and i cant really think straight.

I think it might be because my friend went back to New York. But, frankly, its none of my business, none at all. He went for a stupid reason anyway, but i'm not going to say what that reason is. My sister was really upset, but it didn't affect me at all. Not one bit. In fact, whenever a friend steps out on my life, i erase any trace of them from my person. Pictures, movie tics, you name it. I do it to ex boyfriends to. I think i'm probably feeling the emotion now or something.

But it doesn't matter, I've had friend's move away or just leave, I'm used to it.

But, even as I write this (because i know no one even reads this anymore) i feel like something is pressing on my throat and the feeling leads down my chest to my tummy. I miss him, yes, but i miss everyone i can never see again.

I'll live.

I guess i do know why i'm depressed today lol. (no humor)

No comments: