Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Getting a Baby!!!

Okay, I'm not technically having a real baby. It's actually a simulation my health class is doing. I was hoping to get it last week, but i turned in my permission slip too late. No matter, i get it this week. My friend did do it last week and she said it was a lot of work, but fun in a way. Call us geeks. O-O

I told my father i was getting the baby this week and he was balistic, mostly because i'll be sleeping over his house this weekend. Hey, he'll have to deal. I luv ya dad, but if i'm gonna be up at 4 in the morning trying to figure out what to do with it (feed it, rock it, change it, burp it,) then your gonna feel the pain too. By the way, i do need to to all those things.

Pros: I get to be a like a realy parent and get wierd(er) looks from people. it'll be fun, torturing my family and all. an extra grade for the most vile class in school. & i get to name the baby!!!!!!

Cons: It'll be hard work. I'll have to be up all hours of the night trying to make it SHUT THE HELL UP!! & my dad will probably make me fail by throwing it out the window, slamming it into the wall, ect.

I will try to keep a record here. If it's too late to put my computer on, then i'll record it on paper and type it out here. Why am i doing this? Because i feel like it :)

No comments: